Mrs. Clinger’s Classroom
I teach the following classes:
* 6th Grade English and Reading – I teach these classes in the resource classroom.
* 8th Grade English and Reading- I teach these classes in the resource classroom.
* 7-12th Grade Social Studies -I teach this class in the resource classroom.
* 6-12th Grade tutor - I tutor students in the resource classroom.
* 7th Grade Inclusion Math- I assist IEP students inside the regular education classroom.I'm a graduate of St. Marys Memorial High School in Auglaize County. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Health and Physical Education in 2012 and added my Intervention Specialist degree in 2013 at Heidelberg University. I will obtained my Master's degree from Heidelberg University in the Spring of 2016.