Carey Scholarships Now Available!Click on the link above to view the CHS Local Scholarship Handbook describing the scholarship procedures and a brief description of each scholarship with its requirements, deadlines, etc. A printed version of this book is available in the main office. Please note that all scholarships are due to Mrs. Darby by Friday, February 16th unless stated otherwise. They need to be complete at that time with essays and recommendations attached if required. The school counseling department will see they are delivered to the organizations.
Click on the link above to download the CHS Unified Application Form.
Most scholarships require this application to be used.
Looking for SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS?
Click on the scholarship names below. The links will take you to each SPECIFIC APPLICATION. These specific scholarship applications can also be found in Mrs. Darby's hallway in paper format.
- Carey Kiwanis Scholarship
- Doug Porter Memorial Scholarship
- Pheasants Forever Scholarship
- Dean B Powell Scholarship
- VFW Scholarship
- Abby Snyder Memorial Scholarship
- Wyandot County 4-H Scholarship
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital Scholarship
- Wyandot Soil and Water Conservation Scholarship
- Timothy G. Gregory Memorial Scholarship
- Jessie Ekleberry 4-H Memorial Scholarship
- Blanchard Valley Health System Scholarships
- Golden Tong Trust Scholarship
- Upper Sandusky Elks Association Education Grants
- National Machinery Engineering Scholarship
- Charles & Jean Gottfried Scholarship
- Fraternal Order of Police Award
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Scholarship
Resource for RecommendersThe recommendation form below is here for convenience, it is NOT a form or format you are required to use. If you would like, you can complete this form and e-mail it to me as an attachment versus giving it to the student in a closed envelope. My e-mail is email@example.com.